MAIN NUMBER & HELP DESK 727-547-4575 ext. 229
THE 2016 GENERAL ELECTION - Tuesday, November 8, 2016
- Polling place for all Treasure Island precincts (406, 407, 408 and 409) is the Treasure Island Community Center, 1 Park Pace & 106th Avenue, 7am to 7pm. There is no early voting.
- You must be a registered voter within the City of Treasure Island to vote in city elections.
- Voter registration forms are available at TI City Hall; however, we cannot accept completed applications at City Hall. They must be submitted to the Supervisor of Elections Office. You can also register online at www.votepinellas.com or call the Supervisor of Elections at 464-3551.
- Voter registration deadline for the upcoming election has been extended to Tuesday, October 18, 2016.
- The tentative date for Mail Ballots to be mailed is October 4, 2016.
- All Pinellas County voters will receive a 2-sided ballot with 11 ballot questions for the General Election. Voters are encouraged to request a mail ballot and take advantage of the convenience of voting in the comfort of their homes. Visit www.VotePinellas.com/MailBallot, call 727-464-VOTE (8683) or email MailBallot@VotePinellas.com today.
Please join us at the open house to learn more about the Treasure Island charter amendments and referendum questions that will appear on the November election ballot.
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 22
9:30am to noon (presentation at 10am)
Treasure Island City Hall, 120 108th Avenue
- Fact Sheet - Charter Amendment & Land Development Regulations - Height & Density
- Brochure - Charter Amendment & Land Development Regulations - Height & Density
- Open House Flyer
- Economic Analysis of Proposed Planned Development Zoning District in Treasure Island
- Your Questions (with Answers)
- More of Your Questions (also with answers)
Elections for District 1 and 3 commissioners are held in odd-numbered years on the second Tuesday in March; for Districts 2 and 4, even-numbered years, again on the second Tuesday in March. The mayor is elected city-wide every three years. A district commissioner is elected by registered voters only within that district. Voters in all districts can vote for mayor.
Each Treasure Island district corresponds to a precinct. Some precincts encompass several neighborhoods but generally Isle of Capri is Precinct 406, Isle of Palms and Sunshine Beach is Precinct 407, Paradise Island and downtown is Precinct 408 and Sunset Beach and Gulf Boulevard south of Isle of Palms is Precinct 409. To find your precinct, click for the map HERE.
For more information, including sample ballots, please visit www.votepinellas.com.