MAIN NUMBER & HELP DESK 727-547-4575 ext. 229
Treasure Island's next General Election is Tuesday, March 10, 2015. On the ballot are candidates for Mayor, District 1 Commissioner and District 3 Commissioner as well as some ballot questions. The polling place for all Treasure Island precincts (406, 407, 408 and 409) is the Treasuire Island Community Center, 1 Park Pace & 106th Avenue, 7am to 7pm. You must be a registered voter within the City of Treasure Island to vote in city elections. Voter registration forms are available at TI City Hall. You can also register online at www.votepinellas.com or call the Supervisor of Elections at 464-3551.
HERE'S THE 2015 ELECTION SEASON CALENDAR:
- Dec. 10 -- Candidate qualifying begins at 12:00 noon
- Dec. 26 -- Candidate qualifying ends at 12 noon
- Jan. 12 -- Monthly Treasurers’ Report (M12 – Dec. 1-Dec. 31) is due by 4:30pm
- Feb. 3 -- 1st Day to put up campaign signs
- Feb. 10 -- Monthly Treasurers’ Report (M1 – Jan. 1-Jan. 31) is due by 4:30pm
- Feb. 9 -- Voter registration books close
- Feb. 13 -- Treasurer’s Report (G1-14 – 25th Day – Feb. 1-Feb. 7) is due by 4:30pm
- Feb. 27 -- Treasurer’s Report (G2-14 – 11th Day – Feb. 8- Feb. 21) is due by 4:30pm
- Mar. 5 -- Deadline for opposed Candidates to accept contributions
- Mar. 6 -- Treasurer’s Report (G3-14 – 4th Day – Feb. 22- Mar. 6) is due by 4:30pm
- Mar. 10 -- Monthly Treasurers’ Report (M2 – Feb. 1-Feb. 28) is due by 4:30pm
- Mar. 10 -- ELECTION DAY (Polls open 7am to 7pm)
- June 8 -- Final Treasurer’s Report (TRG-14) is due from elected or unopposed Candidate by 4:30pm
Elections for District 1 and 3 commissioners are held in odd-numbered years; for Districts 2 and 4, even-numbered years. The mayor is elected city-wide every three years. A district commissioner is elected by registered voters only within that district. Voters in all districts can vote for mayor.
Each Treasure Island district corresponds to a precinct. Some precincts encompass several neighborhoods but generally Isle of Capri is Precinct 406, Isle of Palms and Sunshine Beach is Precinct 407, Paradise Island and downtown is Precinct 408 and Sunset Beach and Gulf Boulevard south of Isle of Palms is Precinct 409. To find your precinct, click for the map HERE.