MAIN NUMBER & HELP DESK 727-547-4575 ext. 221
The City of Treasure Island issues an annual parking pass that can be used for free parking at 7 metered parking lots. The pass is a plastic hanger designed to be hung from your windshield rear view mirror so it is visible to parking enforcement officers.
- The 2016 pass will cost $45 and is available to Treasure Island residents only. Passes go on sale beginning Wednesday, December 16, 2015.
- Passes are valid January 1 thru December 31
- Only one pass per household per year is issued.
- If you lose the pass, there are no replacements.
- A pass can be transferred to any vehicle and can be used by residents, property owners, relatives or friends.
Passes are available year-round at Treasure Island City Hall and may be purchased by Treasure Island residents and property owners. You’ll need proof of residency or ownership to buy a pass. Any of the following will do:
- Vehicle Registration
- Valid Driver’s License
- Current Voter ID
- Rental agreement (6 months minimum)
- Utility Bill (4 month minimum)
- Treasure Island Property Owner (tax bill or deed)
PARKING PASSES VALID AT: (click HERE for pdf parking lot map/brochure)
- Heron Lot, Bay Shore Drive & 75th Avenue, Sunset Beach
- Tern Lot, West Gulf Boulevard at 77th to 79th Avenues, next to Sunset Beach Pavilion
- Sandpiper Lot, Gulf Boulevard & 100th Avenue, Mid Island
- Sunset Vista Lot, 120th Avenue & Gulf Boulevard, Sunshine Beach
- White Egret Lot, 126th Avenue, Sunshine Beach
- Community Center Lot, 106th Avenue & Park Place (behind Walgreen's)
- Gulf Front Park Lot, 104th Avenue & Gulf Boulevard, Downtown TI
- Ring-Billed Gull Lot, West Gulf Boulevard & 81st Avenue, Sunset Beach
- Brown Pelican Lot, West Gulf Boulevard & 88th Avenue, Sunset Beach
- St. Petersburg Municipal Lot (not owned by the City of Treasure Island), 112th Avenue & Gulf Boulevard
- Black Skimmer Lot, West Gulf & 80th Avenue, across from Sunset Beach Pavilion