MAIN NUMBER & HELP DESK 727-547-4575 ext. 221
The City of Treasure Island issues an annual parking permit that can be used for free parking at 7 metered parking lots. The permit is a plastic hanger designed to be hung from your windshield rear view mirror so it is visible to parking enforcement officers.
- The 2019 permit cost $45 and is available to Treasure Island residents only. 2019 permits are available beginning December 17, 2018.
- Permits are valid January 1 thru December 31
- Only one permit per household per year is issued.
- If you lose the permit, there are no replacements.
- A permit can be transferred to any vehicle and can be used by residents, property owners, relatives or friends.
Permits are available year-round at Treasure Island City Hall and may be purchased by Treasure Island residents and property owners. You’ll need proof of residency or ownership to buy a permit. Any of the following will do:
- Vehicle Registration
- Valid Driver’s License
- Current Voter ID
- Rental agreement (6 months minimum)
- Utility Bill (4 month minimum)
- Treasure Island Property Owner (tax bill or deed)
PARKING PERMITS VALID AT: (click HERE for pdf parking lot map/brochure)
- Heron Lot, Bay Shore Drive & 75th Avenue, Sunset Beach
- Tern Lot, West Gulf Boulevard at 77th to 79th Avenues, next to Sunset Beach Pavilion
- Sandpiper Lot, Gulf Boulevard & 100th Avenue, Mid Island
- Sunset Vista Lot, 120th Avenue & Gulf Boulevard, Sunshine Beach
- White Egret Lot, 126th Avenue, Sunshine Beach
- Community Center Lot, 106th Avenue & Park Place (behind Walgreen's)
- Gulf Front Park Lot, 104th Avenue & Gulf Boulevard, Downtown TI
- Ring-Billed Gull Lot, West Gulf Boulevard & 81st Avenue, Sunset Beach
- Brown Pelican Lot, West Gulf Boulevard & 88th Avenue, Sunset Beach
- St. Petersburg Municipal Lot (not owned by the City of Treasure Island), 112th Avenue & Gulf Boulevard
- Black Skimmer Lot, West Gulf & 80th Avenue, across from Sunset Beach Pavilion
- Parking Lots at 99th, 103rd, 106th, 108th & 124th Avenues. (City Hall Lot at 108th Avenue metered on weekends and holidays only)